Essential oils can truly enhance your life
in unique ways that you truly must experience for yourself
Hello! I’m so glad to see you’re interested in learning more about essential oils! After spending nearly a decade with chronic health issues, I embraced a wholly natural, healthy lifestyle. This has sparked an intense passion as my life has evolved from constant issues to living vibrantly and helping teach others to do the same.
What are Essential Oils??
An essential oil is the aromatic, volatile liquid that comes from distilling flowers, shrubs, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. Many people refer to essential oils as the lifeblood of plants because they carry oxygen and nutrients within the plant, are considered the plant’s immune system, and are part of the regenerative process of the plant.
Because our bodies instinctively recognize the constituents in essential oils, we are able to use them for boosting our immunity, relaxation and better sleep, stamina and boosting energy, and for uplifting our spirit.
Why Use Essential Oils??
Other than smelling amazing, essential oils have many properties that help you feel better without any nasty or toxic chemical additives that potentially could produce annoying or dangerous side effects.
Essential oils can help with:
- Supporting your muscles and bones
- Supporting circulation
- Boosting your immune system
- Enhancing your sleep
- Giving you an overall sense of well-being
- Replacing toxic ingredients in personal care and cleaning products
- Reducing stress and tension
- Supporting respiration
- Supporting digestion
- Balancing your emotions
- Balancing your hormones
- Helping you focus
- And so much more…
You can use them to make healthy bath and body products, chemical free household cleaners and to make your home smell fantastic (one of my favorite uses).
It is so important to provide our bodies with boosters that support healthy functioning in a world where we are constantly bombarded by toxins everywhere!
Essential oils truly have been a blessing to use everyday, helping my family heal from exposure to toxins, instead of just applying another “band-aid” over symptoms, and I know you can have similar results!
I’ve been so impressed and excited about my results and the results of those I coach, that I find it too difficult not to talk about them. Therefore, I’m sharing them with everyone!
Why I Use Essential Oils – A note from Nicole:
While I was on active duty in the Navy, I entered into an autoimmune and neurological health crisis that left me unfit for duty and unable to work. I was plagued by seizures, chronic pain, chronic weakness, digestion troubles, a compromised immune system, migraines, low blood pressure, fainting, massive confusion, memory difficulties, strokes, depression, self-doubt, and suicidal desires.
So, I started a modified Paleo diet “designed” for people with autoimmune issues. And life backfired! My seizures slowed from 6+ a day to 2 each week. My migraines slowed down too. I also noticed I felt more physically capable, which was super impressive. I went from not being able to stand long enough to cook a meal, to actually being able to stand up while cooking and washing dishes. AND I was actually suddenly able to cook 3 square meals a day PLUS wash all the dishes in the same day!
That by itself was quite eye opening, and had me thinking… if removing prepackaged foods with questionable and toxic ingredients, what would happen if we kept the theme going and did a major overhaul to the personal care and cleaning products we use??
We ditched everything with a questionable ingredient, a toxic ingredient, and also items without sufficient labeling. We based most of our findings off of The Environmental Working Group‘s databases. That website is incredible at helping you figure out product and ingredient safety, and gives ratings on the safety of products. We stick to items rated 0-2. I also have a list of common personal care toxic ingredients I avoid too.
This journey also sparked my family’s interest in helping your family succeed in reaching your wellness goals.
Items We Replaced with Essential Oils:
- Air Fresheners – “Fragrance” is a scary ingredient. According to the FDA, “fragrance” can be any combination of natural or synthetic chemicals (300+) to create a desired scent. The chemicals used in “fragrance” do not have to be disclosed on ingredient labels because of “proprietary secrets.” Many of these ingredients are carcinogenic, endocrine disruptors, and neurotoxic. Many air fresheners even cause respiratory ailments too!
- Cleaning Supplies – Cleaning supplies really anger me. Many of them are guilty of “Green Washing,” which is where they claim to be environmentally friendly and “nontoxic,” but they aren’t. Check out the EWG databases and see how your cleaning products measure up! It was a massive eye opener to me that products I grew up using was actually poisonous! Many cleaning products list “detergents,” but not which kind – which I find to be very misleading and dishonest. If people truly knew what was in their cleaners, popular companies would be out of business or executives jailed for false marketing and public endangerment!
- Personal Care Products – You wash your hair, your body, your face, with the intention of cleaning. Surprisingly, if you get your personal care products from local department stores, like Walmart, Target… etc… chances are, they contain dangerous or potentially dangerous ingredients (check out my page talking about specific common personal care ingredients I avoid).
- Disturbing fact: Since WWII, there have been over 80,000 new synthetic chemicals created. 10,500 of those are regularly used in the cosmetic and skincare industry. 10% of those have safety data available, not all have fully sufficient safety data. 1,500 have safety data that indicate they are toxic to humans. It only takes 22 seconds for your skin to absorb what you put on it. From there, it is absorbed into your blood stream. From the time you slather a lotion or cream on your skin, it takes less than a minute for the components to reach your brain.
I cringed at first, noticing we filled up 2 entire large trash bags. I was throwing away a cleaner for everything. Window cleaner… kitchen cleaner… bathroom cleaner… floor cleaner… stove cleaner… oven cleaner… toilet cleaner… soft scrub… tub and shower cleaner… heavy duty cleaner… carpet cleaner… laundry detergent… laundry fabric softener… stain remover… dryer sheets… I threw out several shampoos and conditioners… deep conditioners… hair masks… hair spray… body wash… soap bars… liquid hand soaps (bye bye triclosan!)… lotions… face creams… deodorant… and a drawer full of makeup.
I felt anxious, like I was throwing away money. However, I also knew replacing those items could potentially do so much for my health that was finally starting to regain after 8 years of pure misery. Turns out it was the best thing I could have ever done!
I replaced everything with essential oils and essential oil-infused products
- Instead of air fresheners, we diffuse essential oils.
- Our hair care items (shampoo, conditioner, hair spray) were switched to a fully natural, truly nontoxic products that are infused with essential oils.
- Our cleaning product (just one) replaced the plethora of cleaners I had taking up the entire sink cabinets in both bathrooms and the kitchen. Who would have thought… you really only needed ONE cleaning item!!! Now, that ONE cleaner (mixed with some baking soda when I need a soft scrub) manages ALL my cleaning needs.
- Our laundry detergent is infused with essential oils, and void of toxic or potentially hazardous ingredients. I use vinegar instead of fabric softener, and I use wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets.
- Our skincare is all fully natural and nontoxic (some is homemade) and is infused with essential oils (which are magnificent for promoting healthy skin).
Then something unexpected happened-
Not only did my seizures and migraines completely stop a month later, but my husband and I were able to conceive a child, after being told for years that I was unable to and if by chance I was miraculously able to, my health condition would kill us both. That boy is now 2 years old and the healthiest and happiest being I’ve ever met.
- We began to feel incredible.
- Emotionally, I felt hopeful. I felt lighter. I felt happier. I felt competent.
- Mentally, I felt clearer. I was able to think without massive confusion.
- I was healthier. My immune system improved, so I wasn’t feeling sick all the time.
- I felt more energetic, and was actually able to start going for family walks with the dogs – AND keep up.
- I felt more capable, and had a renewed sense of purpose.
- I felt like I was just given a second chance at life!
So much changed so quickly. I went from laying on the couch all day for years on end, wishing to take a nap and not wake up… to THRIVING, and all in a relatively short amount of time. All because of seeking a nontoxic lifestyle that I once thought was a hoax, along with my doctors and family.
I can honestly say, we’ve been healthier and happier since making the switch. This is absolutely the best decision my husband and I have ever made. It enabled us to have our son; it allowed me to regain my health; it gave me a reason to live. Without family and health, there wasn’t much for me to live for.
This alone changed everything.
Now, I’m a believer. I believe the body is miraculously designed to heal, when given the proper nutrients, and starved of constant toxin bombardment.
How To Find A Good Essential Oil Brand
There is no doubt essential oils are a hot topic today!!
>Many people start out purchasing one oil at a time, scouring local stores and the internet for the best prices. I was one of them too, though I quickly learned not to buy from Amazon because many of them are counterfeit and contain unwanted synthetic compounds that contradict the therapeutic qualities you’re searching for (lessons learned the hard way when I reacted to some, and some just didn’t smell right at all).
After hearing about France producing approximately 50 tons of true and clone Lavender while brokers end up exporting 250 tons doesn’t necessarily give warm and fuzzies about knowing whether or not what you buy is what the label says it is. In fact, for an essential oil to be labeled “pure” it only needs to contain 5% essential oils. This means a 100% pure essential oil could actually be 75% vegetable oil (or 95% vegetable oil) and still fit within the legal label laws!
Pure, unadulterated essential oils can be expensive because of how concentrated they are. For example, it takes anywhere from 500-2,000 pounds (or more) of a plant’s material to produce just 1 (ONE) pound of essential oil!
Most places do not guarantee the quality of the oils they sell, or refuse to show exactly how the plants are cared for, how the distillation is done, and whether or not any chemicals are used in the process. If you’re looking at the cheapest options, they are guaranteed to be dissolved with synthetic compounds instead of steam distilled at low temperatures and pressure. This can negate the effort you’re using to ditch toxins. Places like Walmart sell “essential oils” that actually have no traces of any essential oil in them! It can become a very misleading game trying to navigate the essential oil world. Many other companies use “pure” in their labels to lure customers, but don’t actually know what is in their products because they’re purchased from an essential oils broker and relabeled.
If you’re anything like me, then you’re one of those people who needs to know what is in the products you use, and like seeing complete transparency within the company. The questions listed above are critical to know exactly what you’re spending your hard earned money on, and have the peace of mind that it will contribute to your health.
So, where do you find QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS without worrying about them being counterfeit or altered?
Through YOUNG LIVING
They take the overwhelm out of getting started by offering a variety of “starter kits” to choose from, based on your needs and budget.
- Dedication to Farming: They are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality essential oils available through sustainable farming that does not include synthetic or toxic chemicals of any kind.
- Versatility: embrace your full power to choose. Each essential oil in the oils premium starter kits allow for a wide variety of uses from air fresheners, to cleaners, to skin care items, and more!
- Peace of Mind: You will feel comfortable and confident, knowing what you’re putting on your body and on your loved ones, and spraying in your home. Enjoy that peace of mind knowing that these items won’t cause you (or your family) any harm.
Instead of using products containing toxins, you can actually SAVE MONEY by switching to a safer lifestyle that also offers many therapeutic benefits! If you were to add up all the money spent on household and personal care products each month, how much do you think you spend?
- Buying a 15ml bottle of lemon essential oil, for example, can replace your laundry stain stick, goo-gone, artificially and “naturally” flavored water, grease cutter, vinaigrette, and candles… for $11.25 – AND it will last you longer than a month! (My last bottle of lemon essential oil has lasted me 6 months and still is not in need of replenishing)
- What if you could let your KIDS do the cleaning with you because Thieves Cleaner not only is plant-based and pure, but simply because they also love how it smells? Both my children started cleaning with me at 18 months old.. they LOVED and often INSISTED on cleaning… and we were thankful to have safe products to allow it.
- What if the same oil that fragrances your home is able to be sprayed on your sheets before before bed to help you sleep, AND is also able to help you focus and help your kids stay on task during the day as well?
- What if that same oil that deodorizes your trash can also safely repel mosquitos?
- What if you could sleep well, and solidly, without having any kind of nasty toxin or dependency for assistance?
- What if using essential oils in a variety of methods could actually help you save money while also enabling you to live happier, healthier, and wealthier?
How To Start Your Nontoxic Lifestyle:
Deciding where to begin when initially seeking a nontoxic lifestyle can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Young Living takes the overwhelm out of getting started!
Young Living offers retail and a wholesale membership options, that are available to everyone in the US, and numerous countries around the world. Having a wholesale membership will provide you with a 24% discount on all future orders for life, and the option of enrolling in their monthly essential rewards autoship program, where you can customize your monthly order and earn 10-25% of your purchases back in store credit. There are no annual fees, though to maintain an active account, you do need to purchase 50pv worth of product each year (usually $50, depending on the product(s) chosen).
The best part of using one of my links to create your membership with Young Living: I will personally send you resources and my favorite reference guide, along with provide you with personalized coaching to maximize your experience with essential oils.
Once I took the plunge and ordered Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit, I was hooked, and I know you will be too!!
Getting started with a wholesale membership with a Premium Starter Kit (PSK) is a great way to start your nontoxic lifestyle. There are 3 main options:
- The PSK with 12 oils where you can choose between 4 different diffusers;
- The PSK option featuring Thieves designed to help your nontoxic cleaning, hand washing, and dental needs;
- And the PSK featuring NingXia Red, a delicious whole-body supplement drink
The Premium Starter Kit featuring Thieves focuses on your nontoxic cleaning and some hygienic needs.
- 2 14.4 ounce bottles of Thieves cleaner,
- Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste
- Thieves Mouthwash, 2 bottles of Thieves Foaming Hand Soap,
- 2 bottles of Thieves Spray,
- 5ml Stress Away Essential Oil Blend, some samples, 2 2oz packets of Ningxia Red
Get Started Now for $160 PLUS lifetime 25% discount on future orders.
The Premium Starter Kit featuring essential oils comes with 4 essential oils, 8 essential oil blends, a few samples, AND a diffuser.
- The kit featuring essential oils includes a 5ml bottle each of frankincense, lavender, lemon, and peppermint.
- 5ml bottles of the blends: DiGize, PanAway, Citrus Fresh, Raven, Stress Away, Valor, Peace and Calming, and Thieves.
- (The military version substitutes Frankincense with the AromaEase blend).
- Customize your kit by choosing a diffuser!
- 2 2oz packets of Ningxia Red, Thieves Spray, Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer, 2 roller fitments, and an essential oils magazine.
Get Started Now for $165 – PLUS lifetime 25% discount on future orders.
The Premium Starter Kit featuring NingXia Red focuses on providing you with healthy, delicious supplements.
- NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit contains 2 (750 ml) bottles of NingXia Red, 20 (2 fl oz each)
- NingXia Red single packets, and a case (14, 20 ml single serve tubes) of NingXia nitro.
- 5ml Stress Away Essential Oil Blend, some samples, 2 2oz packets of Ningxia Red
Get Started Now for $170 PLUS lifetime 25% discount on future orders
Which Do We Recommend??
I personally feel the best bang for your buck, and the best place to get started is with the essential oils PSK option. But the starter kit you should choose really depends on where you want to begin. There truly is no right or wrong answer, so go with which one speaks to you. If you feel stuck, you can always email me at nicole [at] warmlyrustic [dot] com and ask questions. You are also welcome to purchase one kit and add on additional products before checking out.
Which one to choose really depends on your initial goal. Thieves is great if you want to dive in with overhauling your cleaning. Ningxia is fantastic to overhaul your health and wellness. Essential oils are perfect for starting out on a whole-lifestyle journey.
You can also find each of these kit options in a slightly modified version of Essential Rewards (monthly auto ship program that provides free products) kits too for cheaper than what you would purchase their contents individually at wholesale or retail prices. You can always add to your initial order too!
What Are You Waiting For??
When you get started with Young Living’s essential oils through the purchase of a Premium Starter Kit through this link, I will personally send you:
- An email full of resources,
- Invitations to our exclusive, international Facebook groups,
- AND my favorite essential oils reference guide!
- I will also personally provide you with one on one coaching to ensure you get started with a healthy lifestyle based on your individual needs.
Click for a tutorial about how to create an account
What People Are Saying…
About a year ago. My health was spiraling downward, and the minimal “help” I was getting from the veteran’s hospital and various nonprofits weren’t cutting it. I was getting run in circles, and told that I was out of treatment options.
Essential oils aren’t a magic bullet. They’re a tool, and for me, a tool that has become a vital part of my recovery. I didn’t expect the results I got, or the science and studies that back them up, but I’m eternally grateful for them. Nicole still gets a good chuckle, every time I gleefully message her about something new that’s working for me. (You were right!)
– Bonnie Hoppa
About the Author
Nicole started using Young Living essential oils exclusively in early 2015, after over a year of essential oil brand comparisons.
After overcoming multiple health ailments through natural health and nontoxic lifestyle changes, she now embraces her second chance at life by paying forward her knowledge and experiences. She loves helping other people to embrace their bodies, minds, and health by coaching them on how to effectively use their own lifestyle changes to maximize their individual circumstances. She offers this coaching for FREE to her Young Living customers and members.
Is Young Living Really Worth Investing In?
Absolutely! You know exactly what you’re receiving when you buy from Young Living. They go above and beyond making sure they’re transparent in their business practices and product production.
Once you’re a member, you have the optional opportunity to receive your investment back. We are skilled with providing you with all the information you need to be successful in making your money back, and even in helping you get future oil purchases covered too!
Is Young Living Organic?
Young Living practices sustainable farming that takes organic to the next level. They require their farms and partner farms to have maintained organic standards for at least 50 years prior to producing essential oils for Young Living, set the standard for quality in the industry, and take quality and effectiveness very seriously. You are also welcome to visit their farms to see the entire process for yourself… and even participate!
Young Living owns most of their own farms, and have company managers at partner farms, that test each seed before planting, each plant before harvesting, each distilled oil batch, and bottles in each batch to ensure the highest quality possible. At any time during the process, if a test concludes the plant material or oil is not satisfactory according to their high standards, that batch is recycled into compost and used in their fields.
Young Living is not certified organic, and I’m honestly perfectly ok with that. Why? Organic is not good enough and often the expensive label is superficial. Many companies who certify organic pay hefty fees for their certification, even though they’re allowed to use chemical pesticide and herbicides that don’t have sufficient safety data on their plants. Certified organic essential oils also often use high heat and pressure, and solvents, to extract essential oils – which can damage the therapeutic effects. Just because something has a “certified organic” label, does not mean anything more than “not grown with conventional pesticides.” Young Living’s oils are, however, certified NONGMO.
Is Young Living More Than Just Essential Oils?
The short answer: Yes!!
Young Living is about lifestyle. This is one of my favorite aspects, aside from quality and philanthropy. Lifestyle is more than just using essential oils. It’s about removing the toxins from your home. It’s about living your life to your fullest based on your dreams, goals, desires, and circumstances. It’s about maximizing your wellness, reducing your stress, helping you manage your emotions, and embracing your life. It’s about seeking a better quality of life… and achieving it.
Young Living is about community. Not just local… Young Living is fully immersed in the global community through their nonprofit organization, The Young Living Foundation. What could possibly be better than a company based on ethics producing high quality products designed to help YOU, and then using the profits to help people around the world? The best part: 100% of their foundation proceeds actually go to helping others. Young Living pays out for all their administration fees from their sales profits, not from donations.
- They continually have nonprofit missions helping natural disaster victims worldwide, including hurricane disasters, earthquake disasters… etc…
- They built and continue to run an academy in Ecuador to provide K-12 educations for local children.
- They built and run an orphanage in Croatia. They help human trafficking victims in Cambodia by helping fund training for frontline professionals (like police and doctors), working closely with investigators to help rescue victims, advocate for civil justice, and help victims overcome the trauma and rebuild their lives.
- They help children in Uganda who are abandoned or orphaned by purchasing land and built a new nursery school for 200 children ages 3-5, and helps provide food for hungry children.
- Their Sole Hope initiative consists of volunteers (mostly Young Living distributors) who make shoes for people (and children) in Uganda to help reduce the impact of jiggers, who cause strife burrowing in their feet.
- They are still involved in helping rebuild Nepal and Ecuador after their devastating earth quakes. In Nepal, they donated a brick making machine to help rebuild the community, and then donated it so the community had an instant source of economical growth in helping surrounding communities rebuild as well.
Young Living is more than just essential oils. They also provides lines of skin care, cleaners, supplements, and accessories. All, of which, have the same high quality standards, and are void of toxic chemicals. While investigating their skin care, for example, I ran each and every ingredient through The Environmental Working Group’s database and found them to all be rated 1-2, which is where I feel comfortable.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
There are both advantages and disadvantages for embracing the “oily lifestyle”
The Pros List
- You feel healthy, and managing your weight becomes easier.
- You feel happier.
- You think clearer, and are more focused.
- You’ll know exactly where your oils come from, and how they are created.
- You meet an incredible group of men and women who are selflessly helpful and encouraging.
- You crave healthy foods.
- You’re faith in humanity will renew as you see people helping each other and supporting nonprofit initiatives with no expected financial reward.
- Your monthly order delivery will feel like Christmas morning – EVERY MONTH.
- You have several optional opportunities to score your oils and oil-infused products for FREE.
The Cons List
- Artificial fragrances and chemicals become intolerable, and can cause headaches.
- You develop “crunchy” lingo that makes some people look at you weird.
- People will invade your personal space because you “just smell so good.”
- You will feel the need to stock up on seasonal items in case they go out of stock.
- You end up talking about essential oils all the time – which is ok, because sometimes that leads to unexpected paychecks (scroll down for more info)
What You Will Get With Your Premium Starter Kit
- 4 essential oils (5ml each) frankincense, lavender, lemon, and peppermint
- 5 essential oil blends (5ml each) Raven, Valor, Thieves, DiGize, Citrus Fresh, and PanAway
- Bonus 5ml essential oil blends: Stress Away and Peace & Calming
- 2 60ml sachets of NingXia Red
- Lifetime access to a 24% discount on all future purchases ** To maintain an active membership, you must order 50pv per year (50 PV is usually $50)
- FREE essential oil and healthy lifestyle coaching
- Access to exclusive educational events (online and in person) and webinars
- Exclusive resources emailed directly to you
- Invitations to our exclusive online, international support groups (via Facebook)
- My favorite essential oils references *** These additional offers are subject to you using my links/member ID when you sign up for your wholesale Young Living membership with purchase of a Premium Starter Kit
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to place an order every month?
No! To keep an active account, you must place a 50pv (usually $50) every year. If you love your oils, this is so easy to do!
You *may* enroll in our monthly autoship program that does require a monthly purchase of 50pv, and will reward you with points you can use as store credit. I do highly recommend this because if you’re using your oils regularly, you may as well receive free products in the process.
Do you have a rewards program for frequent buyers?
Yes! If you enroll in our optional Essential Rewards Program, you will receive 10-25% back in points you can use as store credit to purchase essential oils and/or oil-infused products.
Can someone outside the US be a member?
Yes! Young Living is an international company, offering memberships in most countries.
Our support groups are filled with men and women all over the world, though our team does primarily type in English. We also have Spanish groups available. We would, however, absolutely love for you to join us and assist in developing additional resources in more languages.
Do I have to sell or start a business?
Absolutely not! We promise to never pressure you to start a business! 94% of Young Living wholesale customers do not use Young Living as a business, and that is perfectly OK.
an “oily business” is completely optional. Only 6% of our wholesale customers start a business… most on accident because they couldn’t hold back from talking about their results with people they know (which is how I started too).
We do, however, provide a substantial amount of support, mini business schools, online courses, and online support groups to our business builders. So if you’re interested in earning a supplemental income to cover the cost of your purchases (or more), we are here to help you every step of the way.
How can I get my oils paid for? How much money can I make with YL?
If you want to make some extra money, you will need to be signed up for a wholesale account. From there you can share your oils with family and friends, on social media, or blog – really however works best for you.
There’s no pressure, though. If you do decide to take part in the business side of Young Living, I will be there every step of the way to help you develop your business based on your lifestyle and needs – whether you just want to get your oils paid for, earn an extra $500 a month, replace your current income, or roll around in a 6-figure+ paycheck.
I am here, along with an incredible team of additional mentors, leaders, and coaches, to help you with strategic planning so you can set and meet your goals based on your strengths and circumstances.
Please also see the Compensation Plan and Income Disclosure to see the income potential Young Living has to offer.
You’re welcome to send me questions either on Facebook, Instagram, or by our contact us page.
Do you offer business coaching or resources?
Yes, wholesale members who sign up for their membership using my links on this page or my member number (1856290) will receive support and encouragement from my team, my mentors, our extended team, and me.
We have created an exclusive online distance learning program that we are continually adding to and updating, that is designed to teach you everything you need to know about building a business with Young Living. This course is designed to help you discover your strengths and your inner leader to set you up for success.
I also offer individual and group business coaching, and can provide you access to 3 exclusive business building online (Facebook) groups all designed to help support you and your goals! If you’re not on Facebook, that is perfectly ok… all our training is also uploaded on our team website to be viewed as you desire… or to receive in your email inbox through scheduled emails.
“A year from now, you will wish you started today”
That phrase rings true for me, along with everyone I’ve talked with. It is actually one of the most common phrases I hear from newer members: “I wish I would have known all of this earlier. I would have started earlier.”
our stories are ours for the writing, there are some opportunities that pass us by that when looking back we kick ourselves for not taking. If you’re not sure how oils can help you, but keep having the idea of using them in the back of your mind, then you will benefit the most from having a coach to help guide you through how to use them to maximize your results based on your individual circumstances.
Can you imagine: removing the toxins in your home and embracing a more natural lifestyle resulting in YOU feeling lighter, happier, healthier with less stress and more love?
>> Start Your Essential Oils Journey Now!! >>
Ready for more information or to get started???
If you need any help, have any questions, or feel stuck… please let us know! One of our leaders will respond to you within the next two business days.