In addition to coaching programs, I also provide a few different services for entrepreneurs.
I’ve built many websites over the years, intuitively placing together the right design for each customer. Platforms I’ve built on include WordPress, Podia, SquareSpace, Mighty Networks, Hoppin, Brizzy, ClickFunnels, Kartra, Ontraport, Kajabi, PageBuilder, and Wix.
All websites I build consist of the basics: a homepage, an about page, your policies and disclaimer pages, a contact me page, a work with me page, and any added plugins that would be needed for what the site is intended for. More pages may be added, depending on what is needed for that specific site.
Websites I’ve built include:
- Kristina Risinger
- Online Grief Symposium
- EssenitalOils.Life (healthy lifestyle site)
- Swingin’ Fun by Crystal (ecommerce site)
- Natan Bradbury
- Help A Hive
- and many more…
Intuitive Website Copy Review
Often websites are using old marketing techniques that push hard on aggravating the readers’ problems. While this method still works for some people, more and more now people are seeking the opposite. They want to know how your products or services can help them, and details about the transformation they could receive.
I use my intuitive skillset to help businesses hone in their website copy to better understand what their ideal client wants, needs, and how they feel reading through your website to make everything flow better and feel more aligned.
In-depth Product or Service Reviews
Using emotional writing techniques, I write solid reviews from first-hand experience to give shoppers clear insight into what you offer, and how it will benefit them.
My prices depend on the amount of time and energy I’ll need to invest into your project, and whether you’re a coaching client. Some of these services are included in my coaching.
- Website design starts at $2,500 for a basic SEO-friendly site. More complex site needs and SEO research and additions will increase the price.
- Intuitive Copy Review starts at $600, depending on the number and length of pages involved
- Product or Service Reviews start at $400, and may increase depending on the time required and complexity of the service or product.