This DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend is perfect for the fall months (or when you’re craving fall during other times of the year). Its warm aroma is soothing, filling the air in your home or office with an aroma that inspires togetherness and peace.
DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend Recipe:
- 7 drops orange oil
- 7 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 5 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 5 drops vanilla oil or peruvian balsam
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don’t be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Don’t miss my complete guide on how to find quality pure essential oils to ensure you’re not wasting your money on brands that legally conduct misleading, unethical, and deceitful marketing practices.
Ways to use your DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential oIl Blend:
- Use as the oil blend in your nontoxic perfume or cologne
- Diffuse to make your home smell amazing, and ditch harmful candles
- Diffuse in your office to create a more festive atmosphere
- Use in your favorite foaming hand soap recipe
- Add to your favorite cleaner recipe (like this DIY pumpkin spice cleaner)
- Create a fun 5ml roller bottle to carry with you when you’re on the go (this works great if you need a deodorant refresh, or just want to wear some calming oils). Just add the blend, and fill the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil.
- Wear in your favorite diffuser jewelry, like these from Drops of Joy
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oils. Personally, we LOVE using fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and grapeseed oil. This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
Have you tried this Vanilla Spice blend yet???
Comment below!! I would love to hear what you think about this DIY Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend! And don’t forget to check out our other DIY diffuser blends too!
What are your favorite ways to use Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend??
A Note From Nicole
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES hearing about your personal experiences and wins.
Let’s Connect! You can find me online at:
Nicole is a military-trained research analyst, homeschooling mom, healthy lifestyle coach, flexible business consultant, and writer for MotherhoodTruth.com and GracefullyAbundant.com. After living through and overcoming a season of homelessness and chronic health, Nicole developed a passion for helping others develop healthier habits using functional nutrition, herbalism, and renewing faith.