About Nicole, The Heart and Mind Behind Gracefully Abundant
Hi!! My name is Nicole Graber, and I’m so happy you’re here! I’m a bit quirky, high vibe, love to help solve problems, and have a passion for life.
I am here to help you embrace 100% of who you really are on a soul level in an unconventional manner. Together, we will use next-level self-care techniques, intuitive coaching, embracing your God-given gifts, and redesigning or creating a business to enable you to achieve the next level of success so you can feel more aligned and excited in all aspects of your life.
I’m a firm believer that health, financial freedom, sanity, a deep sense of faith, and personal growth aren’t exclusive to certain types of people. They’re your birthright too.
What I can do for you
I’m passionate about guiding you through embracing natural, healthy ways to:
- Increase your efficiency by overcoming brain fog, so you can get more done, feeling more accomplished and productive
- Enhance your overall wellness, so you can live healthier with more energy and actually enjoy your life again
- Find or renew your sense of purpose through personal development, business development, and meditation so you can feel fulfilled, impactful, and productive on your journey
- Adjust your lifestyle to honor and balance the 7 areas of your life (mind, body, soul, family, purpose, fun, home) through personalized self-care practices that allow you to move forward, the way you imagine wanting your life to be
- Re-engage with your inner self so you can progress through your life, restore your faith, and increase your confidence in knowing who you are, realizing your purpose, and rebuilding your life so you live authentically and peacefully.
- Establish ways and a plan for turning your interests and strengths into meaningful multiple streams of income
Never be afraid to live your life on your own terms, even if no one else understands.-Nicole Graber
My Story: From Broken To Unstoppable
Transforming A Broken Body & Life Into An Unstoppable, Unconventional Force
I’m a firm believer that if you’re feeling stuck in where you are in life, skydiving is just the remedy to shock you out of the mundane. The adrenaline rush followed by peaceful floating is like no other experience in the world and works wonders to pull you out of a funk and into a creative state where you can do some of your best thinking.
But… I wasn’t always this way…
During my time in the Navy, I spent 8 months serving in the Middle East, which came to an end when I was medically evacuated back to the US in 2005 with a sudden onset of chronic autoimmune problems and a seizure disorder. The following 8 years I endured complex partial seizures, acute muscle weakness, demyelinating polyneuropathy, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, tachycardia, hypotension, adrenal fatigue, MS, short term memory loss, debilitating anxiety, depression, chronic migraines, insomnia, Raynaud’s, hair loss, difficulty focusing/learning, chronic bronchitis, Traumatic Brain Injury, and failed suicide attempts. I was told at 26 to prepare to not live past 30 and to embrace any type of mobility because that would soon be lost.
I had lost my career… was homeless… and lost hope of ever having a “normal” or satisfying life. My mindset was fully engulfed in everything that was “wrong” compared to how I had envisioned my life to be. All my dreams and goals were crushed. I had no motivation… I lost friendships… I lost myself…
To pour salt in my wounds, while being fitted for crutches to help me walk (the kind that grips the upper arm), I saw an obese veteran watching me stumble with a tear running down his face. He told me that I looked like him not 5 years ago. He was strapped to a machine that bicycled his legs for him, unable to use his legs on his own. I prayed to God, begging him to end my suffering, by whatever means possible, but if he kept me alive, I would shout it from the mountains, and never stop using my story to inspire other people to heal “incurable” ailments and overcome “impossible” life seasons using His guidance.
Then, after countless prayers and begging God to end my suffering, while questioning why he allows so many people to suffer so badly… my life once again turned upside down. My neurologist had me try a new medication, which forced me to the emergency room with liver failure and pancreatitis. After that, I followed my strengthening intuitive nudges spent an hour talking to my neurologist about the possibility of trying natural methods to control my ailments. He said they’d kill me faster, and melodramatically laughed as I left his office. I tried it anyway, feeling strangely despite limited research backing up my idea and my neurologist’s warnings, and also feeling ok with my life ending if he was right… and. it. healed. me.
There is only one place those intuitive nudges could have come from: God.
The natural “woo woo nonsense” of intuitively using nutrition as medicine and decreasing my toxin exposure at home provided my body with enough support and reduced enough of my body’s chemical burden that enabled me to experience a rapid and dramatic healing process that turned my world upside down, gave me a second chance at life, and provided me with a purpose: to be a beacon light shining into your darkness… to show you that with God, all things are possible… and even “impossible healing” can happen.
I am living proof of “miraculous healing,” and am shining my light to help you on your journey… whether you need proof it can happen, or help to make it happen… I’m here for you. More than anything, I’m grateful for my faith, for my family, for the people in my life, and for my life. Without all these life experiences, I could have never become a loving mother, a skilled mentor, or have the impact I’ve inspired throughout other lives. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Now… I’m loving every moment of my crazy life, playing with my two young kids that I was told would be impossible, snuggling with my two giant dogs, and enjoying time with my husband. I’m fully functioning without needing my wheelchair, walker, crutches, or cane (in fact, I gave them all away in 2018). I’m walking, jogging, hiking, dancing, creating… and loving every second of it. I’m very passionate about creating work-from-home opportunities (err… well.. work from anywhere with cellphone service or internet access), earning 12 different streams of income that enable me to enjoy more time with my Loves and have nothing holding me back from living the most fulfilled life possible.
If you have an interest in working with me, please feel welcome to send me a message.
If you’ve read this long into my story… that tells me either you’re intrigued with who I am or you really like to read…
15 Things About Me
- So far, I’ve lived in 22 cities within 12 US states, and one foreign country.
- I survived and actually enjoyed living full time in an RV with two large dogs and two young kids.
- Big dogs give the best hugs… we currently have a Rottweiler and a Newfoundland
- I had a horse growing up, defying my trainer by only wanting to barrel race alone and trail ride instead of competing in shows.
- So far, I’ve explored through 6 foreign countries, and 38 US states
- I love hibiscus and rose flowers… especially when still living on their respective bushes
- Buying a Kindle was the best thing ever for me… with over 600 books now in my library… because we move every couple years, sometimes living full time in an RV, and keeping my own physical library isn’t currently realistic.
- I love reading nonfiction books about history, science, and business, though I also enjoy the occasional historical fiction.
- Time in nature is my happy place… especially with mountains and a river in view.
- I served 6 years in the US Navy as an information and research analyst. This is where I get my affinity for always seeking the truth and analyzing research.
- My husband and I homeschool our children, in a completely unconventional manner
- I’m an intuitive empath with an INFP personality
- Enneagram Type 4
- I love helping people use healthy lifestyle techniques to overcome health, weight, and mental wellness struggles
- I’m constantly engaged in strenthening my Faith and working on personal development
Blog Posts About My Life Journey:
- Becoming A Veteran: Life After The Military
- But You Don’t Look Sick – A Journey Living Through Autoimmune Disease
- What No One Tells You About Life After Autoimmune Recovery – overcoming self-inflicted emotional abuse
- My Journey Defeating Candida, The Healthy Way
- I Lost My Mind Living A Healthy Lifestyle
- How I Started Blogging
My Favorite Books:
- Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John Maxwell
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Wisdom to Wellness: Healing Your Emotional Sufferings so the Physical Healing Can Follow by Maureen Jones
- The Great Pain Deception Faulty Medical Advice Is Making Us Worse by Steven Ray Ozanich