Official Gracefully Abundant Comment Policy
Open discussions and disagreements are welcome in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted. Joining the discussion on one of the articles on GracefullyAbundant.com is like stepping into our home. We are glad to have you here and always enjoy good conversation with friends, but if you start acting rude by insulting other people or provide unsolicited promotions of your product or service, you will be asked to leave or banned if necessary.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines.
Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted. When you put your contact info, you’ll be prompted to leave your name, URL, and email. This will make your name clickable after your comment is posted. Beware, any comment that has more than one link, including this URL, will cause the comment to be flagged as spam.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen, but for the sake of comprehension, readability, and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be deleted to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through the post’s prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If the same or similar question was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on GracefullyAbundant.com:
- All Rights Reserved: Nicole reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. She also reserves the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and accessing GracefullyAbundant.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave them out. Comments with more than one link are automatically held as spam by our automated system and may or may not be reviewed for approval.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog or shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (Nicole) to privately contact you. By commenting on this website, you are agreeing that Nicole has the right and your permission to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered by the blog owner (Nicole) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, or any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. As a general rule, if you would not say it directly to or in the presence of your mother, grandmother, or two-year-old child, don’t say it on this website.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted. Repeat offenders may be blocked from further GracefullyAbundant.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered and may be deleted. If you have a question about a specific topic, please search for it using the provided search box at the top of the website. Or you are invited to suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing Gracefullyabundant.com. Comments with more than one link are marked as spam by an automated system, and may or may not be reviewed by any of our authors or editors prior to deletion.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on GracefullyAbundant.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Gracefully Abundant, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
This entire comment policy can be summarized in these simple words: be respectful.
Gracefully Abundant is a privately owned website, and you don’t have full freedom of speech on this blog. Our editorial team reserves the right to edit any comment as we see fit. If you disagree with any of the above-listed guidelines, please refrain from commenting or feel welcome to start your own blog. The US Constitution provides you with the freedom of speech but does not absolve you of the personal accountability and consequences of that speech.
No Medical Advice – Giving, Receiving, or Asking
Please note that since Nicole and other authors on Gracefully Abundant are not doctors, lawyers, or health care professionals, we are unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. More importantly, no commenter or author on Gracefully Abundant is employed as being YOUR medical or legal professional. Any questions specifically asking for health-related assistance will not be approved.
While Gracefully Abundant authors share personal experiences in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, we cannot legally or ethically offer any advice for a specific problem or condition, and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered. If you have specific questions regarding health-related content in one of our posts, please use the contact page to submit your correspondence.
The information contained on this website, or provided privately at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on GracefullyAbundant.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement.
Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any healthcare-related questions, please promptly call or visit your local healthcare practitioner.
Absolutely NO information on this site is intended to be used or should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances. If you have a medical condition needing assistance, please contact or develop a local health team.
Copyright and Rights Reserved
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content (including the information on this comment policy page) is Copyright © GracefullyAbundant.com 2020-2022 and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author and of GracefullyAbundant.com.
The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected as a compilation owned by Nicole and GracefullyAbundant.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Gracefully Abundant may change the Website or delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason, at Nicole’s sole discretion and without notice. Gracefully Abundant reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Thanks for reading the content on GracefullyAbundant.com! And please feel welcome to contribute to our conversations by commenting often!