The immunity essential oil blend has many uses and benefits that keep it on the list of top 5 essential oils and blends to keep on hand. It has a rich history of helping support your overall wellbeing and immune functioning. Unfortunately, sometimes it does go out of stock or sometimes we overlook what oils we have and simply run out at the most inconvenient time. Thankfully, it is easy to DIY Immunity Essential Oil Blend.
Immunity is an excellent essential oil blend to use for everything between
- helping your body maintain health
- being the perfect addition to your homemade cleaners
- being the perfect addition to your homemade toothpaste
- adding to your homemade cough drops
- … and so much more…
DIY Thieves Essential Oil Blend Recipe:
- 80 drops of Clove essential oil
- 70 drops of Lemon essential oil or Orange essential oil
- 40 drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 30 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- 20 drops of Rosemary Essential oil
To make your DIY Immunity Essential Oil Blend, add all 5 essential oils into a 15 ml dark or colored glass bottle. This recipe will give you approximately 240 drops (possibly more if additional droplets slip out). A 15ml glass bottle holds roughly 255 drops, so you won’t be filling the bottle all the way to the top.
I love reusing old bottles. You can reuse your own bottles by boiling them and allowing them to dry first to ensure they’re clean. If you don’t have old bottles to reuse (we keep all of ours), you can purchase them from Amazon or other bottle companies.
DIY Immunity Essential Oil Blend Roller Recipe:
Depending on what is going on, you may want to create your DIY Immunity essential oil blend straight into a roller bottle. This keeps it easy and convenient to use and requires a little less essential oil than filling up a full 15ml bottle.
- 40 drops of Clove essential oil
- 35 drops of Lemon essential oil or Orange essential oil
- 20 drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 15 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Essential oil
Need empty bottles? You can order them from any bottle supply shop that offers essential oil bottles, or even from Amazon. Personally, we save our old essential oil bottles, remove the labels, and reuse the bottles. To reuse your bottles, ensure they are clean by soaking the empty bottle disassembled in boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Then let dry. Need a fun roller bottle? This is my favorite place to get 5ml and 15ml empty bottles.
Here are some of our favorite essential oil roller bottles on Amazon.